- Problems we solve
- Clouds Supported
- Cloud Services
- IT Services
- CONTACT US
DevOps and Continuous Delivery are areas of best practice that can transform the software delivery process. These practices can help enterprise organisations
A series of interviews and workshops conducted by with key stakeholders across both technology and the broader business. Organisations are benchmarked against 200 DevOps indicators spanning People, Process and Technology considerations. This engagement is delivered by a team of entroflex practitioners over a 1 – 4 week period, depending on the size and complexity of the organisation.
• A report highlighting key themes, observations and a gap analysis between current and desired maturity.
• A benchmarking exercise against other organisations adopting DevOps practices.
• A transition plan covering short, medium and long-term interventions across People, Process and Technology change.
• A shared understanding of DevOps for your organisation and a high-level business case for the transformation.
• Optionally, support on a pilot project using lessons learnt and best practices.
If you’re developing a Cloud strategy with us, our engineering team will perform a thorough assessment on your existing applications and infrastructure and make recommendations to get you Cloud-ready. If you’re developing an application with us, we’ll help you define project goals, set a timeline and then start building.
We manage projects in two week cycles called Sprints. Each Sprint ends with client feedback and a list of future action items. Sprints allow us to dig into your project right away and provide you with regular progress reports. We begin with Sprint Zero which is our exploration of your application or infrastructure to assess weak points,functionality and any security concerns.